Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: (#18)



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
Anyone can do it.  You just have to do is:
 (1): Grab your current read.
(2): Open it to a random page.
(3): Share 1 or 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.  BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!! 
(4): Make sure you also mention the author and title.


The Gathering, by Kelley Armstrong

#1: "After Serena died, there'd been long days and evenings, just the two of us, grieving, and sometimes he'd hug me, and that was fine because I knew it was just comfort.  But I didn't feel like I could do the same back without a really good excuse or he might take it the wrong way."

#2: "I rose onto all fours and crawled away from him, sweeping aside dried sticks and dead leaves and anything else that might crackle.  As I moved, I kept looking up into the trees.  I couldn't help it.  My gut instinct didn't just say to run, it said where to run.  Up."

What's your teaser this Tuesday??  Link me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates