Monday, December 10, 2012

US vs UK #5



US vs UK is a meme hosted by Book Passion for Life.  In this meme, I will post a US and UK cover from the same book, and you guys will vote which one you like best.  I'll keep track of the score, and it will be a running competition!


_________________________________________________

The Score:
US: 3 UK: 0 Draw: 1


The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, by Jennifer E. Smith

VS


My Vote:

I really love both of these covers...ugh I can't decide.  They're both awesome by their own right...but I think I like the UK cover just a teensy bit more.


Links: Goodreads / Purchase

Which cover do you like best?
Leave a comment to vote!

__________________________________________


Last week's winner was...it's a draw!
Click here to view last week's covers!!!

6 comments:

  1. I sort of like the US version better, actually, even though I like them both. The US one seems to be more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them both, but having read the book I definitely think that the US cover suits the story more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer the US cover on this one. The UK one is pretty to though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the US a little better but the other is pretty to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them both, but I prefer the US cover, especially since it kind of matches the other book she has coming out next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefer the US cover, it's really nice.

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates