Sunday, January 20, 2013

In My Mailbox #46


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we spotlight the books that we've received for review, swapped, or purchased that week.


FOR REVIEW:



Black City by Elizabeth Richards (Signed finished copy from Elizabeth Richards)


BOUGHT:




Divergent by Veronica Roth
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
The Cadet of Tildor by Alex Lidell
The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

What did you guys get this week?
Link me up!!! :)

6 comments:

  1. I really want to read Pushing the Limits and Cinder has been sitting on my shelf for about a year! Great IMM :)

    Sincerely, Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divergent and Cinder are amazing books! I love the cover from The forsaken. Happy reading! :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh Divergent was so amazing!!!!!!! I just loved every part of it. Cinder was awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Your haul of books that you bought is, like, the ultimate one to get! WOW!

    Marie @ Marie's Bookworm Blog
    http://mariesbookwormblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep seeing The Cadet of Tildor popping up everywhere. Maybe I should check it out. Have you read Cinder yet? It was one of my top favorites of 2012. I haven't read such a solid fairy tale retelling in a while. Hope you enjoy all your new reads :)

    Bekka
    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. My copy of Black City has been sitting on my shelf collecting dust since I got it. Not that it doesn't sound great...I just haven't had time for it. I hope we both love it, though!

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates