Sunday, February 3, 2013

In My Mailbox #47



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we spotlight the books that we've received for review, swapped, or purchased that week.


FOR REVIEW:



Breaking Point (Article 5 #2) by Kristen Simmons (from Tor Teen)
Who Done It? by Various Authors (from Soho Teen)
Fragile Darkness (Midnight Dragonfly #3) by Ellie James (from Ellie James)
Pieces (The Breakaway #2) by Michelle Davidson Argyle (from Michelle Argyle)


GIFTED:


(from Ellie James)


What did you guys get this week?
Link me up!!! :)

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a great haul! "Pieces" and "Fragile Darkness" look intriguing! :)

    Here's mine:
    http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/2013/02/imm-15-first-vlog-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breaking Point looks really interesting .. Article 5 has been on my TBR list for a really long time .. maybe it's time I actually read it :-P
    I love the covers of the Midnight Dragonfly books :-)
    Happy reading.
    My IMM (and check out my very first giveaway, YAY).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Midnight Dragonfly books look interesting. It's the first I've heard of them. Thanks for sharing! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I really need to read the Article 5 books, they look amazing. Happy reading! :)

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting books. Great batch for you this week! I hope you enjoy them!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My IMM: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/in-my-mailbox-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breaking Point looks really good. Cant wait to see what you think. New follower via GFC. Enjoy all your great reads.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also got Pieces this week. I loved Article 5, so Breaking Point sounds amazing :) Enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates