Sunday, March 3, 2013

In My Mailbox #51



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we spotlight the books that we've received for review, swapped, or purchased that week.


FOR REVIEW:


The Hunt (The Hunt #1) by Andrew Fukuda
Starstruck by Rachel Shukert
Fractured (Slated #2) by Teri Terry

Huge thanks to St. Martin's Press, Random House, and Hatchette UK!!!


WON:



Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #2) by Laini Taylor
Doomed by Tracy Deebs

Thanks to Kate @ Mundie Moms and Kathy @ I Am A Reader, Not A Writer!!!! <3




What did you guys get this week?
Link me up!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the new covers from The hunt series :) Congratulations on winning those two books and happy reading!

    Haul - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look like really great reads!
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been super curious about the Slated series. Love that cover for Fractured. Great haul! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates