Thursday, November 17, 2011

Review: Full Moon

Author: Rachel Hawthorne
Series: Dark Guardians #2
Pages: 263
Format: Paperback
Release Date: July 1, 2009
Rating: 3/5
Summery:
I may be promised to another . . . but thoughts of Rafe consume me. I don't know how much longer I can resist.

Lindsey is wild and reckless, a natural rebel - maybe because her entire life was laid out for her even before she was born. Her parents are among the most powerful members of the Dark Guardians, an ancient tribe of werewolves, and they arranged Lindsey's betrothal to Connor long ago. The next full moon is coming all too soon, and then her commitment to Connor will be final - no turning back. She should be happy . . . so why can't she stop thinking about gorgeous, brooding Rafe?

When a dangerous threat on the pack escalates, so do tensions between Connor and Rafe. A fight over Lindsey is imminent, but will it be to the death?


Review:
I was really impressed with Hawthorne after I read this book because I had read the first book in this series, Moonlight, and didn't really like it as much.  But this one, I really enjoyed.

I loved the story line, and you really couldn't tell where the story would go.  The love triangle and indecision was awesome, and it kept me on my toes, and there were twists and turns and change ups that I never saw coming, but I did suspect a few (like the ending) :p
.
I really like Lindsay, she seems strong and kind.  Rafe, I don't really like the picture Hawthorne painted with him.  The name, the look, all that, it just didn't work for me.  And I loved Connor, he was so sweet.  I'm sad for him.

I can't wait to read the next book and see what happened to Brittany!


OTHER COVER EDITIONS:

Indonesian cover.  Rating 1/5















What did you think of this book.  Leave comments, I love them. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates