Sunday, June 3, 2012

In My Mailbox: (#25)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we spotlight the books that we've received for review, swapped, or purchased that week.


FOR REVIEW:

Breathless, by Cole Gibsen (from Crescent Moon Press)
This Is Not A Test, by Courtney Summers (from St. Martin's Griffin)

Colbe Gibsen also signed Breathless:

And sent along some swag:



WON:




LIBRARY:

A Beautiful Evil, by Kelly Keaton
The List, by Siobhan Vivian




Wow what a great week full of awesome new books!  I actually got Breathless on Saturday but didn't have time to update it last week because I was visiting my grandparents for Memorial Day.  I was super-excited to get it, especially because it was signed and had swag with it (I love swag! :P). 
I was also super excited about This Is Not A Test.  I haven't read the authors other works but I hear they're really good.  I have only read one other zombie book in my life, and I must admit it didn't turn out well (nightmares).  But I'm hoping that, since I'm older, I can handle this one a bit better. :p
I was also really excited about While He Was Away.  I got an ARC of it for review, loved it, gave it away, then won a giveaway hosted by For Those About To Read... and got another copy.  This one is a finished paperback edition and I think I'm going to save it for either myself or for a really special giveaway!
The other two books I recieved are from the library.  I actually got them on Wednesday and was super excited about it.  I read Darkness Becomes Her a while ago and really liked it, so I jumped at the chance to read A Beautiful Evil as well.  Oh, and by the way, am I the only one who loves the hair on this cover?
The second library book I got was The List.  I've wanted to read it for a while now, so I'm super excited about that one as well!  I hope you all had as great a week as I did.  Thanks again to Crescent Moon Press and For Those About To Read, and, of course, my library, for making me week so fun! <3

What did you guys get this week?
Link me up!

7 comments:

  1. Nice books! I would love to read A Beautiful Evil. I wish the libraries around here had english books. *sigh*
    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy your new books. While He Was Away looks good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathless looks good! And I really want to check out Kelly Eaton's books :)

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved This Is not a Test! Great books! Old follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I'm really looking forward to The List. It sounds so intriguing!
    Great books!

    Thanks for stopping by my Book Haul

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete
  6. While He Was Away sounds super cute and perfect for summer!! Great haul, Emily!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books this week! I hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates