Sunday, September 30, 2012

In My Mailbox #33



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we spotlight the books that we've received for review, swapped, or purchased that week.



FOR REVIEW:

Poison Princess, by Kresley Cole (from Simon & Schuster)
Touch of Death, by Kelly Hashway x 2 (from Spencer Hill Press)
What We Saw At Night by Jacquelyn Mitchard (from Soho Press)


WON:

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (won from Think @ Think Books)


WHAT DID YOU GUYS GET THIS WEEK?
LINK ME UP!!

5 comments:

  1. Poison Princess seems really good. I've read City of Bones a while back and really enjoyed it. I need to read the second book soon.
    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST finished Poison Princess last night! I am so curious to see if you like it too. And I LOVE The Mortal Instruments so congrats on your win. Enjoy your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love City of Bones, one of my all time favorites. That series is actually one of the first series that really got me hooked on the YA paranormal genre. I got Touch of Death as well and I am so excited to start it. Happy reading!

    My IMM

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love City of Bones! And i can't wait to get my hands on Poison Princess; it sounds amazing! Hope you enjoy all of them! :)

    Sangita @ Whisper of Reads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got What We Saw At Night too. It sounded so good. I can't wait to read it. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates