Monday, May 20, 2013

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon Wrap Up



Bout of Books


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team



My Goals:

Read and review all the books I have planned
Be active on the blogs that are participating
Participate in tweet chats #BoutOfBooks (if I can figure out how lol)

My Reading Goal: I want to read more books in a week than I usually do, so I'm going to shoot for 7-10 books.


Did I Reach My Goals?

Ummmmmmm......NO!

I didn't read all the books I was planning to, I wasn't very active on blogs, and I couldn't figure out forgot to do the Twitter thing.  So, basically  this was a big fat fail.  Although, I DID read more books than I usually do in a week.  I read:




I'm currently reading Sever.  You can check out all the books I planned to read here.



I've actually reviewed a few already:




But this was my first read-a-thon I've ever participated in.  I've learned my lesson and I definitely won't be planning on reading 11 books again lol.


ANYWAY, HOW DID YOU GUYS DO!!???

1 comment:

  1. Lol, I did horrible! I only finished 1/7 of my books! I can blame it on school though, since I had a TON of tests!

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates