Tuesday, January 9, 2018

I LIIIIVVEEE

Sup Bloggers.

I have risen from the dead.

I honestly don't have any idea what I'm doing right now, or why I'm posting, because the last time I posted was July 2014. That was three and a half years ago. I have read maybe ten books total since that time. Until this year, that is. I have a break from school that involves no job since it fell through, and I got back into reading. Will it last long? Probably not. I'm heading into my second to last semester of college and my classes are going to kick my ass, and so is the job I will be working. Have I felt the need to post the reviews I've been writing on Goodreads to the blog I worked my ass off to make successful? Most definitely, yes. There's this thing I do where I read or watch something and I can't help but have thoughts and form opinions about it and I have to share them or else my brain will explode. Plus, I miss blogging, to be honest.

So I'm going to give it a go again, for as long as I can. I don't know how long it will last, but I want to do it. I'm all about doing what feels right and what I want to do, what makes me happy. Blogging was my first job, it was my passion for a long time, and even though I didn't make money, I earned experience and knowledge. So now I want to come back, four years later, and pick up right where I left off.

This should be interesting.

My blog is a mess, for some reason my sidebar is all fucked up and I don't remember how I got the cool-ass dotted box around my book descriptions, but I'm going to relearn it. I can't believe 15 year old me was more competent than present me. I feel like I've gotten dumber the older I get.

ANYWAY.

So yeah, here I go again...I don't even know if my old followers are even around anymore. Let's try it. Yeet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates